UNISON West Sussex will be out and about this summer for our hub events 15-19th July.
If you are already a member of UNISON, bring along a non-member colleague to one of our stalls and receive a free promotional gift if they join on the day!
If you’re not yet a member, please visit our stall to speak to a branch officer or rep. We’d love to talk to you about how we can help you at work and discuss the benefits of collective support. We are offering a £10 Marks & Spencer voucher for every new joiner that signs up on the day at one of the events below.
Come and meet us:
- Monday 15th July: Durban Diner, Durban House, Bognor Regis (10am-4pm)
- Tuesday 16th July: Floor 3 kitchen, Crawley Library, Crawley (10am-4pm)
- Wednesday 17th July: The Martlets, County Hall, Chichester (10am-3pm)
- Thursday 18th July: Ground floor café, County Hall North, Horsham (10am-4pm)
- Friday 19th July: KaffeGoGo, Centenary House, Worthing (10am-3pm)
We will be holding member meetings on Ofsted and Local Pay on these dates too – click here for further details.
To find out more, please contact the branch office on 01243 777636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our events poster and share with colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you!