Lighthouse Financial Advice is offering free individual financial advice surgeries to all UNISON West Sussex members, including those who might be considering voluntary redundancy.
Dates & Venues:
- Tuesday 12th September: Room 226, County Hall Chichester – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 13th September: Meeting Room 2, North Wing, Centenary House, Worthing – FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 14th September: Meeting Room 130, County Hall North, Horsham
- Friday 15th September: Conference Room 4, Durban House, Bognor Regis
To take advantage of this invaluable opportunity and book your initial 30 minute consultation with an adviser at one of the venues above, please contact:
Hilary Thomson on 01273 523717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments are available between 10:00 and 15:00 and must be booked in advance on a strictly first come, first served basis. If you are interested but are unable to attend, please contact Hilary at Lighthouse Financial Advice, as above, so that arrangements can be made for the adviser to contact you.
Help on Offer:
Lighthouse Financial Advice offers advice on all aspects of financial planning. The Professional Financial Advisers are able to use researched solutions drawn from a wide range of products and providers to find the most appropriate* products for you and can advise upon:
- Financial Protection for You and Your Family
- Pension Advice and Planning for Retirement
- Savings and Investments
- Tax Planning**
Download a flyer here.
*Lighthouse Financial Advice have chosen to avoid products they consider to be too high risk for the majority of their clients.
** Tax advice which contains no investment element is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.