Aspire Sussex are offering a programme of free distance learning courses to West Sussex residents.
To be eligible for this promotion, you must start the course in August 2020.
Gain a Level 2 certificate in:
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Understanding Autism
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Counselling Skills
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Creating a Business Start Up
- Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
For more information on any of the above courses, email email@example.com or call 0345 601 0161.
Download a flyer here.