Been meaning to join UNISON? Know someone who has?
Branch membership is at an all time high and with more members we are stronger and can do more for you at work.
The West Sussex branch 10:10 recruitment offer returns for a limited period this November, to fit with the national union’s ‘Grovember’ theme.
Help your union continue to grow and receive a £10 voucher.
From 18th November until 29th November 2019, any new member who joins the West Sussex county branch via the special 10:10 membership form (below) will be eligible for a £10 Marks & Spencer voucher, and so will the UNISON West Sussex member who referred them (if applicable).
To claim your voucher/s you must use a special 10:10 hard copy membership application form which you can download below. Choose whether you wish to pay UNISON subs by:
Referrers who encourage their colleagues to join can claim as many vouchers as members they can recruit! But the referrer must ensure that their name is added to the ‘referrer’ box on the form.
We are also running recruitment stalls at WSCC hub buildings on the following dates during the 10:10 offer period. For existing members who visit a stall, we have a range of new and free promotional gifts for you!
- Monday 18th November, 10.00-4.00: Durban Diner, Durban House, Bognor Regis
- Tuesday 19th November, 10.00-4.00: Meeting Room 2, Glebelands, Shoreham-by-Sea
- Wednesday 20th November, 10.00-4.00: Terrace Restaurant, County Hall North, Horsham
- Thursday 21st November, 10.00-4.00: Floor 3 Kitchen, Crawley Library, Crawley
- Friday 22nd November, 10.00-4.00: KaffeGoGo, Centenary House, Worthing
- Monday 25th November, 10.00-2.00: The Martlets, County Hall, Chichester
Come to the stall and hand in your new membership form to be given your M&S voucher/s on the spot.
Otherwise, return the membership form to our Chichester branch office at: UNISON West Sussex, County Hall, West Street, Chichester, PO19 1RQ to reach us no later than Friday 29th November 2019.