The Chief Executive of WSCC has issued a draft parking policy for consultation over the period Wednesday 12th – Wednesday 26th July.
This policy if implemented could result in some staff being charged £300 a year to park. The consultation requires your comment, to both UNISON and the Council.
UNISON today issues our own parking policy survey so we can consult with members and non-members on this occasion about what is proposed.
We have also issued a Frequently Asked Questions document to answer questions you may have about what is proposed, and how this policy position was arrived at by WSCC.
Please visit the survey at: http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/unisonparkingsurvey/
Please complete this anonymous survey by 9am on Monday 24th July, to allow us time to compile member comments into a collective response.
We are holding a series of meetings to discuss the proposed changes so please come along to one of the sessions below. On this occasion, these meetings are also open to non-members.
- Monday 17th July – Centenary House (Worthing), Conference Room 4, 12-1pm
- Tuesday 18th July – County Hall North (Horsham), Main Conference Room, 12-1pm
- Wednesday 19th July – County Hall (Chichester), Committee Room 3, 1-2pm
- Thursday 20th July – Crawley Library, Longley Room, 1.30-2.30pm
- Friday 21st July – Durban House (Bognor Regis), Conference Room 1, 12-1pm