Struggling to make ends meet? Worried about back to school costs? Help is at hand.
UNISON’s 2021 School Uniform Grants programme opens 1st July. The fund has been set up to help UNISON members on low incomes with school uniform costs by way of a one-off payment of £50 per school age child, up to a maximum of £150 per family.
- UNISON There For You is only able to receive applications sent as hard copy by post (address below) and the form cannot be completed electronically.
- Please call UNISON Direct on 0800 0 857 857 to request the application form to be sent to you if you do not have access to a printer.
- All supporting documents must be sent with the application form – please read the form carefully and make sure you post the supporting documents with your application form.
- Any forms received without the full supporting documents cannot be assessed and will be posted back to the member.
- Please do not email There for You to chase up your application, as they are unable to respond to email enquiries.
Completed applications with supporting documents should be posted to:
UNISON There for You (SUG 2021)
130 Euston Road
This is always a popular programme so please get your application in quickly. The fund is limited and once it’s gone, it’s gone.
For further information, visit: www.unison.org.uk/schooluniform2021