The latest Spring 2017 edition of Schools and Academies Branch Lines is now available to download!
This follows distribution of paper copies to all schools and academies across the county earlier this month. If you have not seen a copy in your staffroom or on your noticeboard, please take time to look at the electronic version linked from this page.
If you’re a parent of school-aged children, you may well be interested in some of the issues we include, even if you do not work in a school.
Here are some of the stories featured:
- Headlines from our recent schools’ survey;
- Latest on the schools’ funding crisis and how your school is affected;
- Reorganisation deadlines;
- New year, new course, new you: how to apply for a learning grant;
- Academy chains cherry picking West Sussex schools;
- Launch of successor platform to the old ‘Grid for Learning’;
- Teaching Assistant disputes;
- Overpayments to term-time only staff: what to do.