Been meaning to join UNISON?
Know someone who has?
The West Sussex branch 10:10 recruitment offer will run from 1st February to Valentine’s day to mark the national HeartUnions week.
From 1st to 14th February 2019, any new member who joins the West Sussex County branch via the 10:10 membership form will be eligible for a £10 Marks & Spencer voucher, and so will the UNISON West Sussex member who referred them (if applicable).
To claim your voucher/s you must use a special 10:10 hard copy membership application form which you can download below. Choose whether you wish to pay UNISON subs by:
Referrers who encourage their colleagues to join up can claim as many vouchers as members they can recruit!
We are also running recruitment stalls at WSCC hub buildings on the following dates, all from 11.00am – 2.00pm during the 10:10 offer period:
- Monday 4th February; Durban Diner, Durban House, Bognor Regis
- Tuesday 5th February; Ground floor cafe, County Hall North, Horsham
- Friday 8th February; Martlets Restaurant, County Hall, Chichester
- Tuesday 12th February; Floor 3 Kitchen, Crawley Library, Crawley
- Wednesday 13th February; KaffeGoGo, Centenary House, Worthing
- Thursday 14th February; Meeting Room 2, Glebelands, Shoreham
Come to the stall and hand in your new membership form to be given your M&S voucher/s on the spot.
Otherwise, return the membership form to our Chichester branch office at: UNISON West Sussex, County Hall, West Street, Chichester, PO19 1RQ to reach us no later than Thursday 14th February 2019.