The Summer 2017 edition of Branch Lines is now available for you to download.
Printed copies have already been distributed around County Council offices, schools, academies, further education colleges and other employers. If you haven’t seen printed copies, please let us know (01243 777636 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
This edition brings you up to date with some of the major, local issues affecting members. Articles include:
- Branch responds to schools’ SOS;
- Branch school cuts survey results;
- Branch helps ‘Save our NHS’;
- Children’s social workers’ pay to rise;
- Culture Board;
- Parking and staff travel;
- NJC pay claim;
- School uniform grants;
- Maternity leave;
- Higher Education pay offer.
There are many other issues also included.