The first headline results of the two Capita surveys conducted by independent researcher Andy Holt were shown at the recent branch annual general meetings. Results showed there were both positive and negative views on a number of key issues. A couple of examples discussed were:
- Of the Capita-run council services, customers appeared to be most satisfied with the Contact Centre, Health & Safety and Payroll, but least satisfied with Recruitment, One Way to Buy and IT.
- Capita employees responded generally positively to questions about cultural issues related to their direct line management, but this contrasted starkly to the level of satisfaction and motivation to perform well for the company as a whole.
We will be publishing a detailed overview of the results when the research project concludes.
Thanks to everyone who took part. We received 832 survey responses. Six lucky winners were drawn from the hat and awarded the following prizes:
- iPads: Linda Williams and Stephanie Goldfinch;
- £50 vouchers: Steve Plummer and Jane Moseley; and
- £25 vouchers: Pat Clarke and Briony Stilliard.
Ipad winner Stephanie Goldfinch is pictured with Branch Secretary Dan Sartin (left) and Andy Holt.