UNISON West Sussex supports its members through a huge range of stressful and difficult situations in the workplace. Whether helping members through a redundancy sitution, providing individual representation or a simple piece of advice, UNISON is on-hand year round. Here are a selection of comments which have come into the UNISON West Sussex office so far this year.
- Please thank X as well as yourself for your help with resolving this. It is just a shame that X management have not a clue what they are doing. I am very glad to be with Unison.
- I really appreciate all your work in responding and supporting me in all of this. It really is a big weight off my mind as the culture has been festering there (as well as for other staff) for a long time.
- I am very grateful for all your help and time in dealing with this matter and it will certainly allow me the time to deal with the situation I have.
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your hard working supporting us, it has been extremely reassuring the level of support given and the Unison response document is a strong and true reflection of the situation and its members views.
- Thanks so much X, you are a hero – I really appreciate everything that you are doing
- Thank you very much X for your help and support recently whilst going through redundancy from Aspire.
- Many thanks again for the chat – it really helped. Joining the union back in 2008 was one of the best things I’ve done in my working life – really great support and a real comfort when times are difficult.
- I just wanted to say thank you to Unison for the support and in particular to X who was very efficient in dealing with this.