Branch AGMs will take place around the county during the week beginning 27 March 2017.
We’re giving you early notice because this year we’re trying a different format. We hope it will encourage more members to attend this important annual event.
There will be five short AGM sessions. They will consist of a half hour business report and annual elections to the branch committee, then time for members to ask questions of the branch secretary, treasurer and other committee members.
They take place from 12:30pm to 1:30pm as follows:
- Monday 27 March: Conference Room 1, Crawley Library, RH10 6HG
- Tuesday 28 March: Conference Room 2, Durban House, Bognor Regis, PO22 9RE
- Wednesday 29 March: Conference Room 4, Centenary House, Worthing, BN13 2QB
- Thursday 30 March: Goodwood Room, County Hall North, Horsham, RH12 1XH
- Friday 31 March: Martlets Restaurant, County Hall, Chichester, PO19 1RQ: 4:30-9.00pm.
The quiz and curry night immediately follows the shortened AGM format event in Chichester, with free dinner for all and a free bottle of wine for groups of four or more.
Additionally, if you want to bring your own beer, wine or soft drinks, you are very welcome to do so.
There will be a free raffle with great prizes, including a tablet computer. Awards will also be presented on the night. It will finish at approximately 9pm.
We’d love to see you there. It promises to be an AGM with a real difference!