UNISON West Sussex is holding member meetings from 16th to 20th July.
All members are welcome and encouraged to come along to one of our lunch-time meetings taking place at WSCC hub offices. These meetings will discuss:
- The Adults’ Services 100-day plan;
- Changes to the Staff Appeals Panel;
- Any other issues members wish to raise.
The meetings take place within our 16th-20th July recruitment week of events, and are set for the following times:
- Monday 16th July; 1:00-2:00pm; Centenary House, Worthing; Conference Room 4
- Tuesday 17th July; 1.00-2.00pm; Durban House, Bognor; Conference Room 2
- Wednesday 18th July; 1.30-2.30pm; County Hall, Chichester; Committee Room 2
- Thursday 19th July; 12:00-1:00pm; County Hall North, Horsham; Main Conference Room
- Friday 20th July; 12:00-1:00pm; Crawley Library; Room 2, Floor 3
Branch Officers will also be available on the same days at recruitment stalls in the same venues from 10am and throughout the day:
We look forward to meeting members all next week to discuss your issues and concerns.