Five new buttons have been added to the branch website home page to make it easier for you to go directly to important and useful information. At the moment, these are direct links to:
- Our social media channels, Twitter and Facebook;
- The branch’s Capita research report and Branch Lines special edition;
- The branch’s concerns about the WSCC Customer Experience Programme;
- Croyde Bay Holiday Village autumn getaways – exclusive to UNISON members; and
- The full range of exclusive deals and offers for UNISON members.
We hope you find these direct links useful. We’ll change them as important new issues emerge, or specific new deals are announced for our members. You can find the buttons at the bottom left hand and right hand side of our website home page.