If you work for, or use services provided by Capita, please take a few minutes to complete one of our surveys.
You could win an iPad Mini (RRP £399) or M&S store vouchers to the value of £50 or £25!
We have now distributed survey links via email to relevant Branch members. If you have not received your email link it is because:
- You have never given us an email address for you;
- The email we do have for you is out of date;
- It is stuck in your spam folder.
If you did not receive your survey link, please let us know.
There are two surveys:
1. If you work for Capita, please complete the ‘Employee Experience’ survey. This will give us useful information about what it’s like for you to work for your employer. It will provide insight into where things are working well and where they need to improve.
2. If you work for WSCC, Schools, Academies, Chichester University or Aspire please complete the ‘Customer Satisfaction’ survey. This will tell us where Capita’s services (such as HR, Payroll, Pensions, Financial Services, IT, Health & Safety) are doing well or need improvement.
You’ll have the chance to win one of our three fantastic prizes if you take part! (There are 3 prizes available for each survey.)
You’ll be given the option to send us your email address in the survey. If you do, we’ll enter you into the prize draw and let you know who has won after the survey closes on 20th February.
The outcomes of the project, conducted by independent researcher Andy Holt, will be reported in the Spring. Andy will be talking about his research at the Branch annual general meetings scheduled for March in Worthing, Horsham and Chichester. All UNISON members are welcome to attend.