UNISON West Sussex represents over a hundred employers across the county. In most of them we have workplace reps. They are the first port-of-call for any employment-related individual or collective problems you may have. However, in some employers we currently have no reps. This can be for a wide variety of reasons such as:
- reps changing jobs and moving to new employers;
- a non-unionised new employer now providing council services and having to formulate new relationships with union members; and
- union members being unaware of the advantages of having a workplace rep and not nominating an individual.
We would strongly advocate having a UNISON rep in all our employers. It helps both employers and employees work more effectively together.
If you’re based in one of the services below and would like to find out more about being a UNISON workplace rep, please let us know:
- Affinity Sutton Group Ltd.
- Caring Homes Ltd.
- Essex Cares Ltd.
- Outcomes First Group
- Pathway Healthcare
- RADIUS Trust
- Shaw Healthcare
- Sussex Oakleaf Housing Association
Call us on 01243 777636. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at UNISON West Sussex, Central Attic, County Hall, Chichester, PO19 1RQ.