STOP PRESS: new dates added!
As well the opportunities to meet branch Officers face to face to discuss the NJC pay offer outlined below on 6, 7 & 8, and 13, 14, & 15 September, the branch has added a series of online meetings for members to join to hear about the pay offer from the branch secretary, Dan Sartin. Please do your best to join one of these sessions, online or physical, and tell your colleagues! Use the links below to join the meeting at the specified time via MS Teams. All meetings will last strictly no longer than 30 minutes including time for questions.
- Thursday 1 September: 12.00pm
- Thursday 1 September: 1.00pm
- Thursday 1 September: 5.00pm
- Friday 2 September: 10.00am
- Friday 2 September: 11.00am
- Monday 5 September: 9.30am
- Monday 5 September: 12.00pm
Dates continue then as below from Tuesday 6 September. The ballot will be issued to members on Monday 5 September and must be used no later than 4pm on Monday 19 September.
The West Sussex branch will be visiting WSCC office hubs across the county during September. Come along to meet your branch officers and find out more about the NJC Pay offer.
Branch officers will be on hand to discuss employment issues with you at the following venues across core hours of 10am-4pm. There will be information on a range of UNISON benefits including legal support, UNISON learning, and financial support through our welfare charity There for You. Non members will have the opportunity to join up and there will be UNISON goodies available so grab your colleagues and visit us at one of the following events.
We will have information on the NJC Pay offer and will drop by to members’ desks for a chat about pay!
- Tuesday 6 September: Horsham – County Hall North
- Wednesday 7 September: Bognor – Durban House
- Thursday 8 September: Worthing – Bridge House
- Tuesday 13 September: Bognor – Durban House
- Wednesday 14 September: Horsham – County Hall North
- Thursday 15 September: Worthing – Bridge House
We will also be holding lunchtime member meetings on the NJC Pay Offer 2022/23 on the following dates:
- Tuesday 13 September: Bognor, 12-1pm, Conference Room 1, Durban House
- Wednesday 14 September: Horsham, 12-1pm, IT Suite, County Hall North
- Thursday 15 September: Worthing, 12-1pm, Room T14, Bridge House
We look forward to meeting members. Please take part in the NJC Pay ballot!
Have your say and use your vote.