The latest edition of Schools and Academies Branch Lines is now available!
This follows distribution of paper copies to all schools and academies across the county earlier this month. If you have not seen a copy in your staffroom or on your noticeboard, please take time to look at the electronic version linked from this page.
If you’re a parent of school-aged children, you may well be interested in some of the issues we include, even if you do not work in a school.
Here are some of the stories featured:
- The school’s funding crisis in West Sussex, ‘Worth Less?’ campaign and our evidence-gathering survey;
- The government’s u-turn on academies;
- Advice for UNISON members if teaching staff take industrial action;
- Schools struggling with special needs and disabilities (SEND) provision;
- Capita services to schools and Capita complaints process; and
- Ending school workers’ term-time only contracts.
The latest edition of Schools and Academies Branch Lines is now available for you to download here.